- 27 Jul 2018Living in Smoke-Free Homes—Which Is Far More Common Among Higher-Income People—Improves the Odds of Quitting.
- 27 Jul 2018Toronto Community Housing intends to go smoke free in a move that will limit or prevent new tenants from smoking cigarettes — and marijuana — on its property, a spokesperson confirmed.
- 13 Jul 2018In a unanimous judgment, the Supreme Court of Canada rejected the argument of Philip Morris International that the BC government had to hand over its entire health databases with every health record of every insured person in the province.
- 11 Jul 201818-member Regina condo board tasked small research group; voters to decide on smoking ban before legalization.
- 9 Jul 2018Clearing the air of cigarette smoke in government subsidized senior buildings is a slow process, says a housing official.
- 9 Jul 2018An apartment rental company with more than 11,000 units in Western Canada says it will ban all types of smoking in its units starting this fall. 'They don't want the smell,' says Saskatchewan's landlord association.